1. What is it?
The project is supported by the European Union, Call
ERASMUS Multilateral Projects Virtual Campuses, Project
number: 133837-LLP-1-2007- ES-ERASMUS-EVC.
The project targets the following actions and results:
1. Creation of an European Shared Virtual Campus on
Law and ICT (Law and Information and Communication Technologies)
• a virtual location for debate and European policy
• an educational technology platform to offer
European-wide graduate and postgraduate level courses
and for lifelong learning.
2. Development of an international training programme:
• an international Degree, Bachelor in Law
• an international Degree, Masters in ICT and
• an international Lifelong Learning Programme
in ICT and Law
3. Encourage the mobility of teachers, students and
professionals between countries, sharing knowledge about
similar and divergent aspects in Law&ICT.
2. Who is it for?
The Law&ICT Shared Virtual Campus is for students
registered in any of the Universities participant in
the project that are interested in carrying out on-line
studies about Law and ICT (Information and Communication
3. Which Universities do participate?
4. Information of courses
5. How to register?
If you are registered in any of the Universities participant
in the project, you must fulfill this form
and email it email@example.com
to become a student in any of the courses offered in
the LAW&ICT Shared Virtual Campus.
To send this e-mail you must use the e-mail address
provided by your university.
If you meet all the requirements for the course, you
will receive an e-mail notifying the acceptation and
giving instructions to start.